20 de mayo de 2010

Romeo and Juliet

Hi, how are you?
Today I won't tell you the film most expensive or the most popular. Today I will tell you the film that I most like!
It is a romantic film made in 1996, starring by Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. The film is the story of two teenagers whose irrepressible passion and unbridled love that leads them to death marked by the absurd hate that have this two ancestral family.

This video and song are the most famous of the this film.



Here is a website where have all information about this film:


.

4 comentarios:

  1. There are what curves! And I'm not with brakes!

    no em diras que aquest no es bo ? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooohh, m'encantaa!
    la BSO serà la de Kissing You però la millor cançó per aquesta peli és la de I will Sacrifice
    jajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oooh you will do saw? (quecopioonnoo?)
    iits a jokee :)
    you know that I really like very very much this film hahahahaha

    CU

    kissees!

    ResponderEliminar